Vacations are a chance to take a break from work, see the world and enjoy time with our family & friends. Everyone needs a vacation once in a while as it helps to relax, refresh and recharge. So don’t wait, make your dream trip happen and express your best days with our collection of 202 Enjoying Vacation Quotes. Happy Reading..!!
1. Let’s get lost in Paradise.
2. Not all those who wander are lost.
3. Travel far enough you meet yourself.
4. A wise man travels to discover himself.
5. I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.
6. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
7. Better to see something once than to hear about it hundred times.
8. Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.
9. I love being on vacation and never knowing what day of the week it is.
10. I need a vacation..Someone kidnap me please?
11. I wish I had more vacation days.
12. Hello holidays! I’m so happy to see you!
13. Happiness is a three-day weekend.
14. We’ve got that long weekend feeling!
15. We do not remember days, We remember moments.
16. Wherever you go, go with all your heart!
17. A vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it in. – Robert Orben
18. Happiness is..a well-deserved vacation.
19. Vacation calories don’t count.
20. Let’s wander where the wifi is weak.
21. I want to vacation so long I forget all my passwords.
22. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.
23. And I said to myself: “What a wonderful world”.
24. Let’s go somewhere..!!
25. Life is a journey, make the most of it.
26. The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
27. Life is short and the world is wide.
28. Life is a trip plan your next vacation.
29. If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.
30. Don’t be afraid to fail, be afraid not to try.
31. Never stop exploring.
32. If there is no way, create one.
33. Go and see all you possibly can!
34. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.
35. In matters of healing the body or the mind, vacation is a true genius!
36. Travel is the healthiest addiction.
37. A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.
38. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
39. On the top of mountains & beneath the stars.
40. Life should have more mountains and less stress.
41. The mountains are calling and I must go!
42. Hear the sound of the waves and relax.
43. All I need is a few days at the Beach.
44. Beach more Worry less..
45. You can never have too much Beach!
46. Set your clock to beach time.
47. Live your life by a compass not a clock.
48. A ship in a harbor is safe, but it not what ships are built for.
49. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
50. Travel.. The best way to be lost.. And found all.. At the same time..
51. Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going.
52. Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.
53. The average tourist wants to go to places where there are no tourists.
54. Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.
55. Let’s find some beautiful place to get lost.
56. I’m in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met.
57. It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
58. Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.
59. I can’t buy happiness, but I can buy a plane ticket and that’s pretty close.
60. I can’t keep calm because my vacation is coming soon.
61. Keep Calm and Countdown To Vacation!!
62. You don’t have to be rich to travel well.
63. Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
64. I don’t know the question, but travel is definitely the answer.
65. A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
66. Travel leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
67. In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
68. I’m so ready to do nothing..
69. The journey is my home.
70. Travel does the heart good.
71. Cruising does the soul GOOD.
72. We all need a vacation with no phone & few great friends.
73. What we all want in life is to travel, fall in love & be happy.
74. Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.
75. Palm trees, Ocean breeze, Salty air, Sun kissed hair. That endless summer, take me there.
76. Find what brings you joy and go there.
77. Wake up and be awesome!
78. Oh Darling, Let’s Be Adventurers.
79. Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind.
80. The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going.
81. Don’t be a tourist. Be a traveler.
82. One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.
83. A break from everything is much needed every once in a while.
84. If you come home as happy as you leave, you have had a good vacation.
85. No matter where I travel, my favorite destination is HOME at the end of every trip.
86. No matter what happens, travel gives you a story to tell.
87. Do lots of activities to make each day memorable, life is just one.
88. You can’t stop the waves but you can learn to surf.
89. Take only memories, leave only footprints.
90. People don’t take trips, trips take people.
91. Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.
92. When you go on vacation with people, you learn a lot about them.
93. Laughter is an instant vacation.
94. When all else fails, take a vacation.
95. Dare to live the life you’ve always wanted.
96. Create a life you don’t need a vacation from.
97. I can’t afford to go on vacation, so I’m just going to drink until I don’t know where I am anymore.
98. It’s bad manners to keep a vacation waiting.
99. Vacation Mode: ON
100. Don’t bother ME I’m on vacation
101. I love my job only when I’m on vacation 😉
102. Stop talking…I’ve entered my mental vacation 😉
103. I need a six month vacation twice a year.
104. Looking forward to my 2018 Vacation! [fill any upcoming year]
105. Vacations are necessities, not luxuries.
106. Vacation used to be a luxury, but in today’s world it has become a necessity.
107. Hearing about vacations is like hearing about dreams — no one cares except the person who’s experienced them.
108. It’s better to see something once, than to hear about it a thousand times.
109. There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign.
110. Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets.
111. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
112. To Travel is to Live!
113. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
114. Happiness is..holding tickets that says “New York”. [Fill your favorite destination]
115. I don’t need therapy I just need to go HAWAII [Fill your favorite destination]
116. I don’t need therapy I just need to go Camping [Fill your favorite vacation activity]
117. I can’t keep calm we are going to Vegas, Baby!! [Fill your favorite destination]
118. I Can’t Keep Calm I am going to Disneyland! [Fill your favorite destination]
119. I will never be too old for Disney!
120. Someday I’ll be in Paris! [Fill your favorite destination]
121. Paris is always a good idea! [Fill your favorite destination]
122. Wait for me, Paris! [Fill your favorite destination]
123. Okay, but first Paris! [Fill your favorite destination]
124. Travel to Paris with my Best friend! [Fill your favorite destination]
125. Keep Calm and Love Paris [Fill your favorite destination]
126. Paris is not a city, it’s a world.
127. But Paris after midnight…is magic.
128. An artist has no home in Europe except in Paris.
129. New York, Paris, France, London, wait for me.
130. No matter the question, Vegas is the answer.
131. How it feels: 1 year of world travel 🙂
132. I’ve left my heart in so many places!
133. we all dream of far away! Let’s fly away!
134. We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.
135. She said, I love places Where it’s Summer in winter.
136. This place would make a great vacation spot.
137. Let’s fall in love in this place!
138. Here’s to a vacation of no regrets!
139. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
140. Happiness is..packing for an adventure somewhere far.
141. Happiness is, planning a trip to somewhere new, with someone you love.
142. Happiness is..not having to set the alarm for the next day.
143. Happiness is sleeping undisturbed till you wake up naturally.
144. Happiness is..sharing vacation photos online.
145. Happiness is taking a vacation!
146. Happiness is..a family vacation.
147. Happiness is Winter Vacation!
148. Happiness is..a summer vacation with your best friends.
149. Happiness is..walking on the Beach.
150. Happiness is sun, sand & a drink in my hand.
151. Happiness is..a book and a beach.
152. Happiness is..a lazy day doing absolutely nothing except maybe a bit of reading and a bit of eating.
153. Happiness is making plans for the next vacation in the middle of an existing one 😉
154. Happiness is..planning our next trip.
155. Happiness is..packing for a vacation.
156. The best thing about a vacation is planning it.
157. Not all stars belong to the sky!
158. I am never happier than when I am alone in a foreign city; it is as if I had become invisible.
159. A change in latitude would help my attitude.
160. A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking. – Earl Wilson
161. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
162. Adventure is worthwhile in itself.
163. And then I realized Adventures are the best way to learn.
164. I do believe it’s time for another adventure.
165. I intend to travel more this year.
166. I want to make memories all over the world.
167. My favorite place to vacation is anyplace by the ocean.
168. The sand may brush off. The salt may wash away. The tans may fade. But, the memories will last forever!
169. You can shake the sand from your shoes, but it will never leave your soul.
170. At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.
171. Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.
172. Take a journey that has no destination!
173. To travel is to take a journey into yourself.
174. You deserve this relaxing time. Take advantage of it and spend all day with your loved ones.
175. I wish you a ton of happiness, joy and fun while you are on vacation! I hope you have a great time!
176. Enjoy your vacation with peace of mind.
177. It’s time to start living the life you imagined.
178. Stop Dreaming Start Traveling.
179. Life would be better if we had more vacations and less time at work 😉
180. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a plane ticket and that’s kind of the same thing.
181. Your vacations will be the only time for you to relax and enjoy life, so live them to the fullest.
182. You don’t need magic to disappear; All you need is a destination.
183. Keep calm & travel around the world.
184. Your wings already exist. All you have to do is fly.
185. I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.
186. I just love being on vacation!
187. Go where you feel the most alive.
188. Go where your dreams take you.
189. Explore the UNSEEN.
190. Take the road less traveled!
191. The shoreline at sunset is simply beautiful.
192. There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.
193. Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.
194. Always take the scenic route.
195. The best view comes after the hardest climb.
196. Say yes to new adventures..
197. Go, fly, roam, travel, voyage, explore, journey, discover, adventure.
198. Work, Travel, Save, Repeat.
199. Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return.
200. Live in the sunshine, Swim the sea, Drink the wild air.
201. Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show.
202. It’s a big world out there, go explore!
Please SHARE if you LIKE it! Having any special message/quote to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.