Yesterday our family went for an outing and we all had a refreshing day. I hope the positive vibe will set a good start for August.
My August month goals are pretty much the same as July as I didn’t make much progress last month. So first I want to make significant progress on already set goals.
Work-wise, I am going to test waters with one new venture along with my close friends. I am very excited to start that project. Soon I will get busy on that. More details on that later.
Coming to the goals, below are the tasks I want to accomplish. I don’t want to bore you to death by explaining again why I want to do them. I have already written about them last month itself. Before August end, I want to tick them off all and say that Mission accomplished. So, what are your plans for August?
- Write 800 to 1000 words every weekday
- Write 8 Articles for The Quotes Master
- Organize photo albums on a hard disk
- 20 Min workout on each weekday
Writing a book:
- Publish the book
- I want to save 20% of my household expenses.
- I want to invest that 20%
- I want to write down everyday expenses on a note.