- Dad! Death may have taken you away from me, but my life’s hero you’ll forever be.
- Dad, your memories have become my heartbeats which mean I am thinking of you all the time.
- Dad, I miss our talks.
- Just one last chance, I wish I could get to hug you. Then I would hold you tight and never let go. I miss you dad.
- I miss you dad not a day goes by that I’m not missing you.
- Miss you, Daddy, I know we didn’t always get along, but I always loved you.
- LOVE + MISS YOU DAD.
- We love you and miss you. Rest in Peace Daddy.
- Dad, Your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.
- I think of you, I miss you, I need you and I love you.
- When you left, you destroyed my fairytale. I stopped feeling perfect.
- No matter how old she may be sometimes a girl just needs her dad.
- I miss my dad a lot. I miss his advice and I miss his voice and I miss his hugs.
- Happiness is…the feeling that your dad is always there to guide you, even if he is in heaven.
- Happy birthday dad, how much I wish I could hear your voice again
- I miss you….every second of every minute of every hour of every day.
- Decorating the tree without you felt so empty. I feel sad. I wish you were here. I miss you so much Dad.
- To my father “separated by death, together by love.” Miss you.
- As I sit here and whisper, “I miss you,” I believe somehow you can still hear me.
- I wish heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice one last time….
- Thank you for being a great dad to us! Your memories will always live in the core of the heart. I miss you.
- My dad is not here, but he is watching in heaven.
- There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in your heart.
- Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.
really this is true
Sister is it really true
Thanks For sharing this article with us. Keep it up this kind of work in Future
Nice Post Dear.
Exactly my future quotation
Nice Quotes to share.
really nice article.