In this age of social media like Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or other means of social connections, we would have 1000s of friends and followers in our contact list. We would have been “friends” for a long time and we love sharing our happiness & sorrow with them. But have you ever had a gut feeling that not all friends are real and trustworthy? You are not alone in this, because its a hard reality to accept that not everyone around you is real. Not everyone feels the same way you feel towards them! Fake people do exist everwhere and pretend as if they are good infront of you but stab you at the back.
Fake people are toxic, they act like as if they care for you but they will leave you when you need them the most. These kind of people usually want some benefits from you but gives you back nothing except heart break and stress.
Be cautious, take time and spot those fake people and stay away from them as far as you can. Here is our consolidation of “35 Sarcastic Quotes about Fake People / Fake Friends Quotes” which will help you to knock them down with your attitude and Sarcasm. Happy Reading..!!
- Sometimes it’s not the people who change; it’s the mask that falls off.
- Dear fake friends, First of all, you should know, I am typing this with my middle finger!!
- Fake people don’t surprise me anymore, loyal people do.
- Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family.
- People will stab you in the back and then ask why you’re bleeding.
- The crap you hear about me might be true, or it could be as fake as the person who told you.
- Fake people have an image to maintain, real people just don’t give a shit.
- Being too nice is almost like a crime nowadays. Fake friends are everywhere.
- I hate two-faced people. It’s so hard to decide which face to slap first.
- Say what you feel. It’s not being rude, it’s called being real.
- Everyone wants the truth but no one wants to be honest.
- God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.
- Your words mean nothing when your actions are the complete opposite.
- Sometimes you have to take people for who they say they are, because eventually the person they really are will be revealed.
- Counting other people’s sins, does not make you saint.
- People are quick to judge, but slow to correct themselves.
- My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
- Fake friends are easy to find and easy to lose but real friends are hardest to find and hardest to lose.
- My real friends never hearin from me, Fake friends write the wrong answers on the mirror for me.
- You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.
- I would so much rather have a few of good friends than a lot of fake friends.
- When you become successful, you will get many false friends and true enemies.
- I laugh with many but don’t trust any!
- You always knew after shitty things happened, who your friends really were.
- Fake is the new trend and everyone seems to be in style.
- In life you have a choice: Bitter or Better? Choose better, forget bitter.
- They use different people for different things for their own benefit.
- Fake friends can cause much more damage to you than a real enemy.
- Our Life is Too Short for Fake Butter, Cheese and People.
- Fake friends are only there when they need something from you.
- What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?
- Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.
- People wears a mask of lie so they look attractive, so be careful.
- You may be married to a star, but that doesn’t mean they’ll treat you like one.
- The more inhuman we became the more we understood each other as humans.
Don’t miss to read our related post on “100+ Quotes About Fake Friends”
Hope you enjoyed reading this post, please consider sharing it on social media. Having any Message / Quote to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.