- A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.
- A good holiday is one spent among people whose notions of time are vaguer than yours. – J. B. Priestley
- A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. – Tim Cahill
- A traveller without observation is a bird without wings. – Moslih Eddin Saadi
- A wise man travels to discover himself. – James Russell Lowell
- Adventure is worthwhile. – Aristotle
- All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware.
- Anyone who needs more than one suitcase is a tourist, not a traveller. – Ira Levin
- As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen. – Winnie The Pooh
- As with any journey, who you travel with is more important than the destination.
- Climb the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.
- Everyone needs this friend that calls and says, “Get dressed; we’re going on an adventure.
- Friends are as companions on a journey, who ought to aid each other to persevere in the road to a happier life. – Pythagoras
- Friends that travel together, stay together.
- Go where your heart wants to!
- Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. – Izaak Walton
- Good friends follow you anywhere. – Winnie the Pooh
- Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.
- Having a best friend is like having your own little corner of the world to escape to.
- How many cities have revealed themselves to me in the marches I undertook in the pursuit of books! – Walter Benjamin
- I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problem are.
- I read; I travel; I become. – Derek Walcott
- I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move. – Robert Louis Stevenson
- I would rather own a little and see the world than own the world and see a little of it.
- If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go far go together.
- It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.
- It is better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times.
- It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. – Ernest Hemingway
- It is not the destination where you end up but the mishaps and memories you create along the way! – Penelope Riley
- It’s a big world out there, it would be a shame not to experience it.
- Let’s go together and go to different places and see different things. It’ll be fun! – Togashi Yoshihiro
- Life by the water is always better, especially with a few good friends in tow.
- Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
- Life was meant to a great adventure and close friends.
- Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.– Benjamin Disraeli
- Make voyages. Attempt them. There’s nothing else. – Tennessee Williams
- Most travel, and certainly the rewarding kind, involves depending on the kindness of strangers, putting yourself into the hands of people you don’t know and trusting them with your life. – Paul Theroux
- Never go on trips with anyone you do not love. – Ernest Hemingway
- Never hesitate to go far away, beyond all seas, all frontiers, all countries, all beliefs. – Amin Maalouf
- Not all those who wander are lost.
- Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.
- Once the travel bug bites, there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life. – Michael Palin
- Once you have travelled, the voyage never ends but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey. – Pat Conroy
- One must travel, to learn. – Mark Twain
- One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many goods, kind people there are. –Edith Wharton
- One of the pleasures of travel is to dive into places where others are compelled to live and come out unscathed, full of the malicious pleasure of abandoning them to their fate. – Jean Baudrillard
- One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things. – Henry Miller
- Only the people you don’t know well enough seem normal. Every person you know well enough is odd, weird and different. This is called friendship!
- Only through travel can we know where we belong or not, where we are loved and where we are rejected. – Roman Payne
- Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else. – Lawrence Block
- Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends. – Maya Angelou
- Roam abroad in the world, and take thy fill of its enjoyments before the day shall come when thou must quit it for good. – Saadi
- See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream. – Ray Bradbury
- Sharing adventures means enjoying them 100% more.
- Someday I’m going to be free and I’m going to travel the world
- Sometimes all you need is a great friend and a tank of gas.
- Sometimes all you need is a great friend and thirst for adventure.
- Sometimes, getting lost can lead to unexpected adventures.
- Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.
- Take memories, leave only footprints.
- Take that person and travel around the world. Buy a plane ticket for the two of you to travel ALL around the world and go to places that are hard to get to and hard to get out of. And when you come back… and if you’re still in love with that person… get married at the airport. – Bill Murray
- The earth has music for those who listen. – Shakespeare
- The great glory of travel, to me, is not just what I see that’s new to me in countries visited, but that in almost every one of them I change from an outsider looking into an insider looking out. – Clara E. Laughlin
- The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life. – Agnes Repplier
- The journey is the destination. – Dan Eldon
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu
- The man who seeks to educate himself must first read and then travel in order to correct what he has learned. – Casanova
- The more I travelled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends. – Shirley MacLaine
- The only true voyage of discovery is not to go to new places, but to have other eyes. – Marcel Proust
- The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. – Marcel Proust
- The Wanderlust has got me… by the belly-aching fire. – Robert W. Service
- The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. – St Augustine
- There are no strangers in this world, only friends I haven’t met yet.
- There is a kind of magic-ness about going far away and then coming back all changed. – Kate Douglas Wiggin
- There is a whole world out there. Pack your backpack, your best friend and go.
- There is an unspoken bond you create with the friends you travel with. – Kristen Sarah
- This heart of mine was made to travel this world.
- Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us, or we find it not. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- To the tourist, travel is a means to an end; to the traveller, it’s an end in itself. – Marty Rubin
- To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
- To travel is to live. – Hans Christian Andersen
- Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travelers don’t know where they’re going, – Paul Theroux
- Travel brings power and love back into your life. – Rumi
- Travel brings wisdom only to the wise. It renders the ignorant more ignorant than ever. – Joe Abercrombie
- Travel doesn’t become an adventure until you leave yourself behind.
- Travel far enough you meet yourself.
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
- Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. – Gustave Flaubert
- Travel makes you realize no matter how much you know, there’s always more to learn.
- Travel moulds a man, people mould his wisdom and experiences mould his LIFE…! – Sujit Lalwani
- Travel opens your heart, broadens your mind and fills your life with stories to tell.
- Travel opens your mind a few other things do. It is its own form of hypnotism, and I am forever under its spell. – Libba Bray
- Travel, which is like a greater and graver science, brings us back to ourselves. – Albert Camus
- Travel…the best way to be lost and found at the same time. – Brenna Smith
- Travellers understand, instinctively and by experience, that travel and adventure change and elongate time, even while navigating the deadlines of airline and train departures. – Paul Sheehan
- Travelling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller. – Ibn Battuta
- Travelling allows you to become so many different versions of yourself.
- True friends never apart maybe in distance never in heart. – Helen Keller
- True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
- Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less travelled by. – Robert Frost
- Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.
- Wanderlust isn’t about running away from it all. It’s about experiencing the outside to discover the inside.
- We are all travellers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend. – Robert Louis Stevenson
- We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. – Jawaharlal Nehru
- We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.
- We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us.
- We travel, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel, next to find ourselves. We travel to open our hearts and eyes and learn more about the world than our newspapers will accommodate. – Pico Lyer
- We travel, not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
- We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls. – Anaïs Nin
- We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfilment.
- When one is travelling, everything looks brighter and lovelier. – Catherynne M. Valente
- Without new experiences, something inside us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken.
- Writing to support my travelling, and travelling to support my writing. – B.S. Wood
- You and me, we are more than friends. We are like a small travel gang!
- You can pack for every occasion, but a good friend will always be the best thing you could bring!
- You can shake the sand from your shoes, but not from your soul.
Hope you enjoyed reading this collection of “100 + Memorable Trip With Friends Quotes”. Please share this post to your friends and others to read these Quotes.