Uplifting & Motivational Quotes to come out of Depression
- Remind yourself that it’s okay not to be perfect.
- Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
- The darkest nights produce the brightest stars.
- Stars can’t shine without darkness.
- The greater the obstacle the more glory in overcoming it.
- Grief does not change you. It reveals you.
- The best time to cry is under the shower, this way no one will ever know that you were sad.
- I’m not what I’ve done. I’m what I’ve overcome.
- Breathe….It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
- Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
- Depression is not a sign of weakness.
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
- Willpower is the art of replacing one habit for another.
- Tears does not help you overcome the pain, it just express the way of sadness.
- You are stronger than you think.
- A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials.
- Every dark tear is a pearl of wisdom.
- The first step to positivity is ceasing worry over things you cannot change.
- Destroy what destroys you.
- Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Consciousness is my anchor.
- Depressed? Earphones in, Volume up. Ignore the world.
- Don’t worry, Better things are coming.
For more quotes, don’t miss to read our related post on “Positive Quotes about Overcoming Anxiety and Depression”
Hope you enjoyed reading this post on “Motivational Quotes to come out of Depression”, please consider sharing it on social media. Having any Message / Quote to be included in our list? Just drop a comment below.