Change is inevitable. Moving on is must. Read below 21 encouraging quotes about the significance of change and moving on in life.
- Your life becomes a masterpiece when you learn to master peace.
- When the universe gives you more than you expect: Embrace it, and then share it.
- In life you’re actually the biggest plug. It’s your own energy that turns the light on or off.
- Choose your happiness over everything.
- Be patient. Everything is coming together.
- Healing is an art. It takes time. It takes practice. It takes love.
- You live, You learn, You move on.
- One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you cannot change.
- Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be. Life goes on.
- It is what it is. Accept it and move on.
- Let yourself move to the next chapter in life when the time comes, Don’t remain stuck on the same page.
- Don’t ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.
- Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
- If you don’t leave your past in the past, It will destroy your future. Live for what today has to offer not for what yesterday has taken away.
- Everything will change and it is going to be beautiful and better than ever before.
- Accept it and move on.
- If you keep carrying the same bricks from your past into the future, you will end up building the same house which won’t last.
- CHANGE is hard at first, Messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.
- No matter what people think of you. Always keep singing your own song. – Josephine Tan.
- There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
- You can’t change what has already happened so don’t waste your time thinking about it. Move on, let go and get over it.
Having any special message/quotes to be included in our list? Please drop a comment below.
wow best quotes for life change thanks for Quotations Life
Change will never happen if you keep making the same choices you’ll only end up with the same outcomes. To actually make a change you have to change up your choices then at that point you will get a different outcome. Different choices make Different outcomes. Go ahead do something different, you’ll be surprised of your outcome!