Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, and to hide every pain. Here we have consolidated 150+ Heart Touching Quotes About Smiling Through Pain, Fake Smile Quotes, Quotes About Overcoming Pain. Happy Reading..!!
1. Nothing is more beautiful than a smile that has struggled through tears.
2. Sometimes just a smile on our face can help to make this world a better place.
3. You have to learn to smile through your pain. Sometimes it’s all we got.
4. Because remember, life is worth living.
5. Sometimes you just have to smile, pretend everything’s okay hold back the tears and just walk away.
6. Pretending to be happy when you’re in pain is just an example of how STRONG you are as a person.
7. Just smile and say you’re fine, cause nobody really cares anyway.
8. Faking a smile is so much easier than explaining why you are sad.
9. Nothing shakes the smiling heart.
10. Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, and to hide every pain.
11. The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling just to stop the tears from falling.
12. To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it!
13. During the day you see her smile, at night tears run down her face.
14. She’s hurt, mentally and emotionally but everyday she walks with a smile cause that’s just who she is: the girl who never stopped smiling
15. And she’ll continue to smile no matter how hurt she is!
16. Behind her smile is a hurting heart, behind her laugh she’s falling apart.
17. SMILE even when it hurts.
18. I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness.
19. It’s not always the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it’s the smile we fake.
20. Fools are those that believe smiles are a sign of happiness.
21. A fake smile may fool the crowd but it never eases the pain.
22. A smile can hide so much pain.
23. The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The brightest eyes have cried the most tears. The kindest hearts have felt the most pain.
24. Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you
25. Behind every fake smile is a broken heart.
26. Smile through the pain because the rain never stays.
27. Smile when it hurts most!
28. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.
29. You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.
30. Be strong and smile even if life hurts sometimes.
31. Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life.
32. As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everybody’s day.
33. I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.
Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.
34. When you lose your smile, you lose your way in the chaos of life.
35. The saddest people smile the brightest.
36. Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.
37. I hide hurt behind a fake smile. I wear it all the time. Everyone says how I always look so cheerful. Shows what they know I guess.
38. When I smile I feel better.
39. I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.
40. Too often behind that smile of mine, I hide a thousand tears.
41. If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it.
42. Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of upsetting you.
43. Smile, because it confuses people. Smile, because it’s easier than
explaining what is killing you inside.
44. Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears and pretend you’re okay.
45. Be patient and tough, someday this pain will be useful to you. Keep
46. Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.
47. Just because a person smiles all the time doesn’t mean their life is
perfect. That smile is a symbol of hope and strength.
48. A true friend is the one who sees your pain despite your smile.
49. A friend who understands you tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who know only your smile.
50. It doesn’t matter who hurt you, what matters is who made you smile again. It doesn’t matter who hurt you, or broke you down, what matters is who made you smile again.
51. If they keep hurting you, love them and stay or love yourself and leave.
52. Keep walking and keep smiling.
53. When someone hurt you “Smile & Walk away”
54. Head up, stay strong. Fake a smile, move on.
55. Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.
56. We can smile even though we are being hurt, and we can find happiness even though we are unhappy. It’s called strength.
57. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
58. The art of life is the art of avoiding pain.
59. Overcoming pain is an art but not everyone is skilled in it.
60. No matter what you do, no matter how hard it is, no matter how challenging it do it with a smile on your face.
61. A smile can mean a thousand words, but it can also hide a thousand
62. Not everybody smiles of happiness. Some smiles to hide their tears.
63. You smile, but you wanna cry. You talk, but wanna be quiet. You pretend like you’re happy, but you aren’t.
64. Inside a person you know, there is a person you don’t know.
65. Behind my smile, there’s a story you would never understand.
66. The deepest wounds are covered up by a SMILE.
67. Smile like you’ve never been hurt.
68. I have faked my smile so much that even I’m starting to believe I am
69. I’m a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.
70. I’m sad but I smile. That’s my life.
71. I’m sad, hurt, angry, mad, and disappointed, but you know what ? I’ll put on a smile and move on, it will hurt, but I will survive.
72. You don’t have to be happy to smile.
73. A smile is the best way to get away with trouble even if it’s a fake one.
74. A strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.
75. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from
distress, and grow brave by reflection.
76. She hurts and she cries, but you can’t see the depression in her eyes,
because she just smiles…
77. A strong woman knows how to keep her life in line. With tears in her eyes, she still manages to say, ‘Nah, I’m fine.’
78. Girls Know How To Fake Smiles. Guys Know How To Fake Feelings.
79. She fakes a smile and says she’s okay. But in reality, she barely made it through the day.
80. Yeah, she’s smiling, but don’t let that fool you. Look into her eye’s,
she’s breaking inside.
81. Sometimes the strongest among us are the ones who smile through silent pain, cry behind closed doors, and fight battles that nobody knows about.
82. It’s scary what a smile can hide.
83. Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.
84. We can always smile, but that doesn’t mean that our hearts are not
85. I miss those days when my smile was real.
86. And we put a fake to smile to hide the pain, yet we wish someone would look closely enough and see how broken we really are inside.
87. Behind all my fake smiles is a lonely heart waiting for someone to cheer me up.
88. Don’t trust my smile, I am in pain.
89. You can fake a smile, but you can’t fake your feelings.
90. You will never know the power of yourself until someone hurts you badly.
91. I’ve had to learn to fight all my life – got to learn to keep smiling. If
you smile things will work out.
92. I can’t really act the way I want to act, or say what I want to say all
the time. And a lot of times, I cover that up with a smile.
93. Keeping a smile on your face when inside you feel like dying for the sake of support others means strength.
94. Smiling doesn’t always mean you’re happy. Sometimes it simple means that you’re a strong person.
95. I lied because I don’t want you to know how much it hurts me.
96. I don’t want you to feel pain, that’s why I hide mine.
97. Don’t smile to hide the pain smile to heal the pain.
98. Sometimes life brings you to such a pathetic situation that you feel
smiling is far better than explaining why we are sad.
99. Try smiling while your heart aches. Even laughing through the pain. For tomorrow is a brand new day. And the sun will rise again.
100. Start every day off with a smile. At least it’s a good start.
101. When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.
102. Always wake up with a smile on your face, because a lot of people who went to sleep last night are not with us this morning.
103. The pain started years ago, but I’d lived with it for so long at that
point that I’d accepted it as an inevitable part of me.
104. When the night falls, all the fake smiles stop and real emotions flow
105. Sometime it hurts more to smile in front of everyone, then to cry all
106. Isn’t it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say “I’m used to it.
107. I’ll put on a fake smile and pretend like I am not hurting inside.
108. Hide all your problems behind your sweetest smile. Because there is no one to help you out in your problems. You alone have to face it. So face it with smile.
109. Smile, even if it’s fake. Laugh, even if you hurt. Don’t let anyone get
to you, you’re beautiful regardless of what anyone says to you.
110. Sometimes you gotta laugh through the tears, smile through the pain so that you can live through the sorrow.
111. It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.
112. You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice.
113. When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel
114. A smile doesn’t always stand for a perfect life.
115. Great things never came from comfort zones.
116. Sit with the pain until it passes, and you will be calmer for the next
117. I’ll find strength in pain.
118. My smile is my Weapon.
119. A smile that hides the pain within the heart soothes the hearts of those who behold it. So smile even through difficult tildes.
120. When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh. Stay strong.
121. I’d rather have a fake smile than a nasty stare.
122. I’ll fake all the smiles, if it stops all the questions.
123. I can fake that smile you see on my face every day, just so you think I’m okay.
124. I see everyone’s smiling but I feel sad whenever I find out that they
don’t really mean it.
125. If I win, it’s nice. But even if I don’t win, I will keep smiling.
126. I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.
127. If it involves fake smiling I’m not going.
128. If requires fake smiling I probably won’t come.
129. I hate putting on a fake smile.
130. A fake smile doesn’t make it to your eyes. Real smile is accompanied by smiling eyes.
131. Put a smile on your face. Don’t sit in the waiting room of life. Go do
132. A smile doesn’t always mean a person is happy. Sometimes it simply means they are strong enough to face their problems.
133. Tired of fake people, fake smiles, fake hugs, fake friends, fake hopes.
134. Sick of crying, Tired of trying, Yeah I’m smiling But inside I’m dying.
135. Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.
136. Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.
137. There’s always a reason to smile. You just have to find it.
138. Smile to the future and it will smile back to you.
139. You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.
140. Peace begins with a smile.
141. Pain is joy when it cries. It’s my smile in disguise.
142. A Fake Smile can prevent something bad from happening, but it can also create further misunderstandings.
143. A long sleeve a fake smile and everyone thinks you are fine.
144. You look at me and think, ‘he’s so happy’ but there’s so much behind this fake smile that you will never know.
145. Now I’m wearing this smile that I don’t believe in, inside I feel like
146. You’re in a relationship to be happy, to smile, to laugh and to make good memories. Not to constantly be upset, to feel hurt and to cry.
147. It’s getting harder and harder to wear a fake smile everyday because the more I wear it the more I know how much of a lie it is.
148. A fake smile can only be put for some time. Because they are easily
detected and disclosed.
149. People maybe smiling but look to the eyes because they can’t hide the sorrow, pain, and heartache they’re trying to hide behind their smile.
150. All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured should and they will never notice how broken you really are.
151. Smiling through pain is an art of life but dealing with it is a part of
152. Beautiful irony is when the very thing that tried to destroy you, instead made you stronger.
153. It’s amazing what you can hide just by putting on a smile.
154. More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More
blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.
155. A fake smile rarely makes to eyes. The face seems dull instead of full of life.
156. Putting on a fake smile, so you don’t have to explain why you’re not
157. Put on your fake smiles and show the world how strong you are of holding the pain inside.
158. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
159. Laughter is higher than all pain.
160. A broken heart, a dark past, a fake smile & still moving forward.
161. Enjoy your life and put a smile on your face, no matter how hard it may seem.
162. If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.
163. Let’s put a smile on that face!
164. How many smiles did you fake today?
165. If someone hurts you then just smile and walk away.
166. It’s Okay, I’ll just hide the hurt with a smile.
167. A smile is the best way to deal with difficult situations. Even if it’s a
fake one. Used properly, you can fool anyone with them.
168. Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge.
169. Smile, it’s free therapy.
170. Of all the medicines in the inner life, a smile is by far the best
171. Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.
172. Smile, It increases your face value.
173. Smiles are like band-aids, they cover up the pain, but it still hurts.
174. Sometimes we’re gonna have our bad days, but we must continue to work to be great. Keep smiling. It looks beautiful on you!
175. I admire people who choose to shine even after the storms they’ve been through.
176. I love those who can smile in trouble.
177. Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your
178. You shouldn’t never regret something that made you smile.
179. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
180. Strong people are ones who can smile for other’s happiness.
181. It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that
needed it, it can last a lifetime.
182. A smile cures the wounding of a frown.
183. The living should smile, for the dead cannot.
184. After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a
solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.
185. That smile could move mountains. It could also break hearts.
If you like this post, do share it. Having any message / Quote to be included in our list? Just comment below.